Being a full-time momma to two little ones means that Murphy’s Law is in full effect. All the time.
I started this blog in mid-2012. I was still blurry-eyed with baby-sleep-deprivation and knee-deep in four-year-old tantrums. When my daughter was born, the chaos of two little people needing me almost every moment of every day was really, really hard to adjust to. Before kids, I taught grade one and figured that a few of my own kids would be a cinch after managing twenty-five six-year old’s at once. HA.
I finally sleep through the night now. My son is seven, and a lovely little fellow (usually). My daughter just turned four so we are up to our elbows in four-year old busyness.
Thanks for visiting!
Need to Talk to Me? Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Posts and Other Fun Stuff:
- Scary Mommy posted this and also one of my Murphy’s Laws.
- This post made it into the Huffington Post
- Kids In Victoria
- The Purple Fig.
- Momma’s 12 Days of Christmas in 2012 and 2013
- My Toddler’s Christmas List
- I was nominated for a top 25 list on Circle of Moms. I was #53 out of 242 blogs entered.