Do you have a toddler in your life? Would you like to remind yourself of what Christmas is really all about? Then jump over to this piece I wrote:
Momma’s 12 Days of Christmas Presents A Toddler’s Christmas by Anna of Murphy Must Have Had Kids.
If you comment over there? You are entered to win an unbelievable Elf Pack of free stuff.
- Hallmark Keepsake 2012 Snowflake Ornament
- $25 Macy’s Gift Card
- Arthur Christmas on DVD
- $100 MpixGift Certificate
- iHome Portable Rechargeable Mini Speakers (If you’re extra nice, you will receive Glow Tunes LED Color-Changing speakers!)
- Godiva Chocolatier Ultimate Dessert Truffles (including Chocolate Lava Cake, Chocolate Éclair, Strawberry Crème Tarte, Red Velvet Cake, Tiramisu, and Crème Brûlée)
- $15 iTunes Gift Card
- Yankee Candle Sparkling Snow 14.5 oz. (medium jar) Jar Candle
And if you comment you are also entered to win the Grand Prize:
- A Keurig Platinum Plus Series Brewer
- 64 K-Cups (incl 16 Cafe Escapes Hot Chocolate K-cups; 18 Coffee People Donut Shop K-cups; 18 Barista Prima House Blend K-Cups; and a variety pack of 12 K-Cups which includes one each of Nantucket Blend, Breakfast Blend, Gloria Jean’s Hazelnut, Timothy’s Decaf, Van Houtte French Vanilla, Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime, Tully’s French Roast, Donut Shop, Newman’s Own Organic Special Blend, Caribou Blend, Barista Prima Italian Roast, and Emeril’s Big Easy Bold)
- My K-Cup (for any type of ground coffee you’d like)
Comment on all the Momma’s 12 Days of Christmas posts if you want, because you are allowed to enter up to 13 times!
(Thanks to www.mommabethyname.com for featuring my post today!)
Ooo I so love that cute sleep suit. X