Thank you to Green And Clean My Life for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
As part of the award, I need to share 7 things about myself that you may not know. Here goes:
- I grew up on a seed and grain farm in western Canada. As a very young child I thought the barley field was a huge green ocean. I almost dove in, until I got a little closer and saw the mud on the ground.
- When I was in a bad mood I’d go outside and yell at the cows in the field. If I was happy, I’d sing to them.
- I once ended up (accidentally) on a drug-run in Thailand. Thankfully, I realized what was going on and got away before I ended up on Brokedown Palace, The Sequel.
- I taught elementary school before having my son. I found out the kids called me “The Party Teacher” and was secretly delighted.
- I love to smell my children’s hair.
- I was almost resigned to being a crazy cat lady. Luckily, my dear hubbie came along and he is (in my dad’s words) a “15 out of 10.”
- I live on a beautiful island and would be happy to never leave it.
1. Thank the person who nominated you. 2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post. 3. Share 7 things about yourself. 4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees. 5. Include this set of rules. 6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
My nominees for this award:
*Disclaimer: This is the first time I’ve carried forward a blog award. It takes a lot of time and please don’t feel obligated to follow the rules. If I nominated you it means I love your blog and appreciate what you have to say. 🙂