1. As fast as you pack, your baby-who-thinks-she’s-a-toddler will unpack.
2.You’ll pack up the rarely-played-with toys first. The very next day your child will demand to see those toys, even though he or she hasn’t asked for them since last Christmas.
3. As you prepare your old house for a showing, your 4-year-old will spill a box of Cheerios and half a jug of milk on the kitchen floor. Your baby/toddler will walk through all of this, slip, fall and start screaming just as you hear the realtor’s key in the front door.
4. The biggest box will become a spaceship.
5. Your children will each try out the tape gun and permanent marker. Hide the utility knife or they will try that too.
6. At least once, you will leave a pink bra and some Buzz Lightyear underwear on the bathroom floor during a showing.