This morning at around 7:30 a.m. I suddenly realized that I don’t think it is humanly possible for me to multitask anymore than I already do. During one moment in time this morning, I was:
- googling “symptoms of whooping cough in children”
- reading four text messages from my best friend
- brushing my teeth
- trying to stop little A from swirling her dolly in the toilet
- planning supper in my head
- figuring out what time we needed to leave the house
- putting my foot on the toilet seat to stop little A from swirling her dolly in the toilet (again) 🙂
Try it one day. Stop to think about how many things you are doing at once. Make a list and post it here if it’s interesting (or funny)! Related articles
- Only 2% of People Can Multitask Successfully [INFOGRAPHIC] (mashable.com)
p.s. No one has whooping cough.
I see my timing is impeccable! LOL! Thanks for sharing. I always look forward to hearing about your days. Love you!
I always love your texts. Even if I’m cleaning a yucky nose, finding a lost soother and cooking dinner while i read them. 🙂
I love your post script. I would have had to contact you just to find out the verdict. Volunteered in my kid’s Kindergarten class today. Multi tasking on steroids! Thanks for sharing!
I used to teach kindergarten and grade one. Why do I find my own two children just as busy as 25 five and six-year-olds? 🙂 Thanks for reading.
Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything.
Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers? I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks! As for tips, I’m still a rookie myself. 🙂